The KIDS COUNT Fall Forum Morning Workshops.
Each participant will be able to attend two workshops.
- Oklahoma Legislative Process: How does a bill go from sitting on Capitol Hill?
- What you can do to be a part of 2018: Year of the Child
- Recognizing ACEs (Adverse Childhood Experiences)
- 25 by 25: An Oklahoma Early Childhood Coalition
- ROAR Program: Speaking up against child abuse
- Mental Health Issues
- Oklahoma’s Anti-Bullying Collaboration
- Childhood Hunger Prevention
- Domestic Abuse Prevention and Assistance
- Multi-disciplinary Approaches to Child Abuse & Neglect
Workshop sign ups will begin soon, so reserve your spot now. Those who are already paid or requested an invoice will be able to pick their workshops first!